The heat is on… literally, and while the choices in clothing become minimalistic, here are a few lingerie trends that will keep you cool this summer, inside out.
- Colours: Because whites and pastels become our favourite clothing colours, it’s the best time to show off those lovely bright bras in shocking pinks, bright citrus (take a look at the Citrus from Buttercups), mint green, electric blue etc.under these light colours, making these bright bras look oh so delicate and perfectly subtle, for these hot summer days.
- Mesh and lace: These are the coolest to wear in the heat, being breathable and easy on the skin. Match your lacy nos, with subtle hints showing, to sizzle this summer. Try the Divine or Nora from Buttercups, for an all cool summer.
- Balconettes: When all those low and deep neck outfits are out (it is summer after all!), the balconette is your best bet under them. Low cut, to give you the comfort of going as low on the cleavage as you want, while still being hidden, the balconette adds the much needed cool this summer. Try Thea from Buttercups.
- Bandeau bras: Go strapless and off shoulder without worrying out straps or digging plastic ones. The bandeau is a MUST have for the summers to carry off those cool gypsy dresses and tops.
- High-cut Panties: Just like the swimwear, the panties are going high-cut this summer, to give you that extra cool feel. Try the seamless, high cut Slim from Buttercups, to stay and feel cool all summer.
Go ahead, enjoy this summer with these “cool” trends… Pun intended.