Lingerie drawer overflowing with bras but ones that see the light of day are just a couple? Sounds quite familiar to most of us, I’m sure. We’ve got two words for you (okay, three) QUALITY not QUANTITY.
This season of joy, let’s make the bra wardrobe a joyous place once again. Time to replace your dead bras with some gorgeous, perfect fitting bras. And no, you don’t need to amass a collection – 5 to 6 good quality bras worn on rotation, is the ideal number of bras you need to own. These should last you anywhere between 6 – 8 months.
Here are 9 signs that let you know it’s time for your bra to retire:
- If the elasticity of the band is worn out to a point where it doesn’t bounce back.
- Bra band is riding up your back in spite of you wearing it on the last hook.
- Straps are constantly slipping even though they are tightened.
- Material is discoloured or stained.
- Molded cups have lost their shape.
- Hook/eye or both are broken or ripping off.
- The wires poke through or stick out.
- If you have gained or lost a considerable amount of weight.
- If your breasts are drooping – A sure shot sign that your bra needs to retire.
Now that you’re aware of the urgent need to update your bra wardrobe, we’ve got a little holiday surprise for you – buy one get one free on our bras (and other exciting offers) With our Christmas Sale, end the year by putting an end to your bra woes 🙂