The heat is on… literally, and while the choices in clothing become minimalistic, here are a few lingerie trends that will keep you cool this summer, inside out.
- Colours: Because whites and pastels become our favourite clothing colours, it’s the best time to show off those lovely bright bras in shocking pinks, bright citrus (take a look at the Citrus from Buttercups), mint green, electric blue etc.under these light colours, making these bright bras look oh so delicate and perfectly subtle, for these hot summer days.
- Mesh and lace: These are the coolest to wear in the heat, being breathable and easy on the skin. Match your lacy nos, with subtle hints showing, to sizzle this summer. Try the Divine or Nora from Buttercups, for an all cool summer.
- Balconettes: When all those low and deep neck outfits are out (it is summer after all!), the balconette is your best bet under them. Low cut, to give you the comfort of going as low on the cleavage as you want, while still being hidden, the balconette adds the much needed cool this summer. Try Thea from Buttercups.
- Bandeau bras: Go strapless and off shoulder without worrying out straps or digging plastic ones. The bandeau is a MUST have for the summers to carry off those cool gypsy dresses and tops.
- High-cut Panties: Just like the swimwear, the panties are going high-cut this summer, to give you that extra cool feel. Try the seamless, high cut Slim from Buttercups, to stay and feel cool all summer.
Go ahead, enjoy this summer with these “cool” trends… Pun intended.
Wearing the right bra has more benefits than just making you drop a dress size and feel good about yourself.
Suffer from severe back aches every evening and don’t know why? Wearing a wrong bra can be the reason. A bra that’s too loose can shift the weight of your chest onto your back while a bra that’s too tight, creates tension in the back, which could be causing the daily back ache. Check to see if you are wearing the right bra here.
Shoulder pain and tension in the neck? A wrong bra could be culprit. You maybe be tightening the straps of a bra that’s too loose a bit too much, causing all the weight of your chest to be “shouldered”, causing tension in the neck and also, the shoulder pain.
Slouchy posture? Again, the wrong bra. A bra that doesn’t give you enough support, makes you lean forward, making you slouch, which will in turn cause lower back pain. The right bra makes you stand tall and gives you support, so the lower back is not pressured.
We all have those moments of weakness when we go for the top that looks” oh so pretty”, in spite of its imperfections. And imperfections they are – the gaping mouth like gap between the buttons or the awkward puffiness right above your chest, once you wear it. For those of you who aren’t aware of this little roll of magic, here’s introducing Sticky – The Buttercups magic tape that promises to solve your peekaboo woes. This little perfectionist was made to do away with those very imperfections. No more prying eyes and gaping mouths – Literally! (more…)